Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Pelizaeus–Merzbacher–Like disease presentation of MCT8 mutated male subjects†
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 114–118, January 2009
How to Cite
Vaurs-Barrière, C., Deville, M., Sarret, C., Giraud, G., Des Portes, V., Prats-Viñas, J.-M., De Michele, G., Dan, B., Brady, A. F., Boespflug-Tanguy, O. and Touraine, R. (2009), Pelizaeus–Merzbacher–Like disease presentation of MCT8 mutated male subjects. Ann Neurol., 65: 114–118. doi: 10.1002/ana.21579
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2008
- Fondation Jérôme Lejeune (MCT8 & myelination project
- Jean-Pierre and Nancy Boespflug myopathic research foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.