Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Quantitative in vivo magnetic resonance imaging of multiple sclerosis at 7 Tesla with sensitivity to iron†
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
Copyright © 2008 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 64, Issue 6, pages 707–713, December 2008
How to Cite
Hammond, K. E., Metcalf, M., Carvajal, L., Okuda, D. T., Srinivasan, R., Vigneron, D., Nelson, S. J. and Pelletier, D. (2008), Quantitative in vivo magnetic resonance imaging of multiple sclerosis at 7 Tesla with sensitivity to iron. Ann Neurol., 64: 707–713. doi: 10.1002/ana.21582
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAY 2008
- University of California in conjunction with GE Healthcare. Grant Number: ITL-BIO04-10148
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program
- United States National Multiple Sclerosis Society (Harry Weaver Neuroscience Scholarship. Grant Number: JF-2122A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.