M.L., E.G.H., and X.P. have contributed equally to this work.
AMPA receptor antibodies in limbic encephalitis alter synaptic receptor location†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 424–434, April 2009
How to Cite
Lai, M., Hughes, E. G., Peng, X., Zhou, L., Gleichman, A. J., Shu, H., Matà, S., Kremens, D., Vitaliani, R., Geschwind, M. D., Bataller, L., Kalb, R. G., Davis, R., Graus, F., Lynch, D. R., Balice-Gordon, R. and Dalmau, J. (2009), AMPA receptor antibodies in limbic encephalitis alter synaptic receptor location. Ann Neurol., 65: 424–434. doi: 10.1002/ana.21589
Potential conflict of interest:
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2008
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: 2R56CA089054, RO1CA107192
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: R21 MH057683, NSR56-45986, NSR01-45986
- Foederer Foundation of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: F31MH083395
- The National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG023481
- McBean Family Foundation
- Larry L. Hillblom Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.