Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Sequence variants on chromosome 9p21.3 confer risk for atherosclerotic stroke†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 531–539, May 2009
How to Cite
Gschwendtner, A., Bevan, S., Cole, J. W., Plourde, A., Matarin, M., Ross-Adams, H., Meitinger, T., Wichmann, E., Mitchell, B. D., Furie, K., Slowik, A., Rich, S. S., Syme, P. D., MacLeod, M. J., Meschia, J. F., Rosand, J., Kittner, S. J., Markus, H. S., Müller-Myhsok, B. and Dichgans, M. (2009), Sequence variants on chromosome 9p21.3 confer risk for atherosclerotic stroke. Ann Neurol., 65: 531–539. doi: 10.1002/ana.21590
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 AUG 2008
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: Di722/3-1, KFGK1027, KFGK1028
- German Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: PGE-S04T13, PGE-S04T10
- National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: K23NS042720, P50NS051343, R01NS42733
- Deane Institute for Integrative Research in Atrial Fibrillation and Stroke
- The Stroke Association. Grant Number: TSA2007/04
- Scottish Chief Scientist's Office. Grant Number: CZG/4/1/26
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.