Potential conflict of interest: C.E.S., A.R., and T.P.S. are inventors on a patent application on this work through the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation. T.P.S. has an equity interest in Neurogenomex for preclinical development of 2-deoxy-D-glucose.
Anticonvulsant and antiepileptic actions of 2-deoxy-D-glucose in epilepsy models†
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 435–447, April 2009
How to Cite
Stafstrom, C. E., Ockuly, J. C., Murphree, L., Valley, M. T., Roopra, A. and Sutula, T. P. (2009), Anticonvulsant and antiepileptic actions of 2-deoxy-D-glucose in epilepsy models. Ann Neurol., 65: 435–447. doi: 10.1002/ana.21603
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: NINDS RO1-25020
- Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation
- The Charlie Foundation
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke Antiepileptic Screening Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.