L.B. and I.L.B. contributed equally to this work.
TARDBP mutations in motoneuron disease with frontotemporal lobar degeneration†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 470–473, April 2009
How to Cite
Benajiba, L., Le Ber, I., Camuzat, A., Lacoste, M., Thomas-Anterion, C., Couratier, P., Legallic, S., Salachas, F., Hannequin, D., Decousus, M., Lacomblez, L., Guedj, E., Golfier, V., Camu, W., Dubois, B., Campion, D., Meininger, V. and Brice, A. (2009), TARDBP mutations in motoneuron disease with frontotemporal lobar degeneration. Ann Neurol., 65: 470–473. doi: 10.1002/ana.21612
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Members of the French Clinical and Genetic Research Network on FTD/FTD-MND are listed in the Appendix on page xx.
- Issue online: 27 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2008
- France Alzheimer Association
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: R06363DS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.