Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Microvascular lesions in the brain and retina: The age, gene/environment susceptibility–Reykjavik study†
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 569–576, May 2009
How to Cite
Qiu, C., Cotch, M. F., Sigurdsson, S., Klein, R., Jonasson, F., Klein, B. E. K., Garcia, M., Jonsson, P. V., Harris, T. B., Eiriksdottir, G., Kjartansson, O., van Buchem, M. A., Gudnason, V. and Launer, L. J. (2009), Microvascular lesions in the brain and retina: The age, gene/environment susceptibility–Reykjavik study. Ann Neurol., 65: 569–576. doi: 10.1002/ana.21614
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
- NIH (Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging and the National Eye Institute). Grant Numbers: Z01-EY00401, N01-AG-1-2100
- Icelandic Heart Association
- Icelandic Parliament
- Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.