Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Efficacy of systemic morpholino exon-skipping in duchenne dystrophy dogs†
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 6, pages 667–676, June 2009
How to Cite
Yokota, T., Lu, Q.-l., Partridge, T., Kobayashi, M., Nakamura, A., Takeda, S. and Hoffman, E. (2009), Efficacy of systemic morpholino exon-skipping in duchenne dystrophy dogs. Ann Neurol., 65: 667–676. doi: 10.1002/ana.21627
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2008
- Foundation to Eradicate Duchenne
- Department of Defense CDMRP program. Grant Number: W81XWH-05-1-0616
- Jain Foundation
- Crystal Ball of Virginia Beach (Muscular Dystrophy Association USA)
- National Center for Medical Rehabilitation Research. Grant Number: 5R24HD050846-02
- NIH Wellstone Muscular Dystrophy Research Centers. Grant Number: IU54HD053177-01A1
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan (Research on Nervous and Mental Disorders). Grant Numbers: 16B-2, 19A-7
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan (Health and Labor Sciences, Research Grants for Translation Research; Health Sciences Research Grants for Research on Psychiatry and Neurological Disease and Mental Health). Grant Numbers: H19-translational research-003, H18-kokoro-019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!