L.D. and L.C. contributed equally to this work.
T-helper 17 cells expand in multiple sclerosis and are inhibited by interferon-β†
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 65, Issue 5, pages 499–509, May 2009
How to Cite
Durelli, L., Conti, L., Clerico, M., Boselli, D., Contessa, G., Ripellino, P., Ferrero, B., Eid, P. and Novelli, F. (2009), T-helper 17 cells expand in multiple sclerosis and are inhibited by interferon-β. Ann Neurol., 65: 499–509. doi: 10.1002/ana.21652
Potential conflict of interest: L.D. received honoraria for speaking and for consultancy from Industria Farmaceutica Serono, Italy; Bayer Schering Pharma AG (formerly Schering AG), Berlin, Germany; and Dompe' Biotec, Italy. M.C. received honoraria for speaking from Bayer Schering Pharma AG (formerly Schering AG), Berlin, Germany. In both cases, these honoraria were not in excess of $10,000/year. The other authors reported no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JUL 2008
- Fondazione Italiana Sclerosi Multipla. Grant Number: 2007/R/10
- Regione Piemonte (Ricerca Sanitaria Finalizzata). Grant Number: 09/11/2006
- University of Turin. Grant Numbers: ex-60% 15/02/2006, ex-60% 08/02/2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.