Authors share first authorship.
Lower motor neuron loss in multiple sclerosis and experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 310–322, September 2009
How to Cite
Vogt, J., Paul, F., Aktas, O., Müller-Wielsch, K., Dörr, J., Dörr, S., Bharathi, B. S., Glumm, R., Schmitz, C., Steinbusch, H., Raine, C. S., Tsokos, M., Nitsch, R. and Zipp, F. (2009), Lower motor neuron loss in multiple sclerosis and experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis. Ann Neurol., 66: 310–322. doi: 10.1002/ana.21719
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2008
- Institute for Multiple Sclerosis Research (IMSF)
- Göttingen/Hertie Foundation
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG: SFB 507, SFB-TRR 43, SFB 650
- German Ministry of Education and Research
- European Union. Grant Numbers: EU5FP, QLK6-CT-2000-60042-44, QLK6-GH-00-60042-44, NMSS 1001-K-1, NS 08952, NS 11920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.