Potential conflict of interest: Dr Molina received consultant fees from ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Dr Barreto has no disclosures. Dr Tsivgoulis received a fellowship grant from the Neurology Department, Eginition Hospital, University of Athens School of Medicine, Athens, Greece. Dr Sierzenski has no disclosures. Dr Malkoff has no disclosures. Dr Rubiera received a fellowship grant from the Instituto de Salud Carlos III and Instititut de Recerca Hospital Vall d'Hebron, Barcelona, Spain. Dr Gonzales has no disclosures. Dr Mikulik received consultant fees from ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Mr Pate was responsible for TUCSON trial operations at ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Dr Ostrem served as Senior Scientist at ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Dr Singleton served as Chief Medical Officer of ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Dr Manvelian served as Chief Medical Officer at ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Dr Unger is an inventor, author of multiple patents in the areas of microspheres and sonothrombolysis, and served as CEO of ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Dr Grotta has no disclosures. Dr Schellinger received speaker honoraria from Boehringer Ingelheim, the manufacturer of rt-PA, and served as a consultant for ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc. Dr Alexandrov received grant support from the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (CLOTBUST trial), and served as a consultant for ImaRx Therapeutics, Inc.
Transcranial ultrasound in clinical sonothrombolysis (TUCSON) trial†
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 28–38, July 2009
How to Cite
Molina, C. A., Barreto, A. D., Tsivgoulis, G., Sierzenski, P., Malkoff, M. D., Rubiera, M., Gonzales, N., Mikulik, R., Pate, G., Ostrem, J., Singleton, W., Manvelian, G., Unger, E. C., Grotta, J. C., Schellinger, P. D. and Alexandrov, A. V. (2009), Transcranial ultrasound in clinical sonothrombolysis (TUCSON) trial. Ann Neurol., 66: 28–38. doi: 10.1002/ana.21723
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2009
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: 1K23NS02229-01, 1P50NS044227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.