A.S., S.A.M., and Y.G.W. contributed equally to this work.
Early-onset absence epilepsy caused by mutations in the glucose transporter GLUT1†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 415–419, September 2009
How to Cite
Suls, A., Mullen, S. A., Weber, Y. G., Verhaert, K., Ceulemans, B., Guerrini, R., Wuttke, T. V., Salvo-Vargas, A., Deprez, L., Claes, L. R. F., Jordanova, A., Berkovic, S. F., Lerche, H., De Jonghe, P. and Scheffer, I. E. (2009), Early-onset absence epilepsy caused by mutations in the glucose transporter GLUT1. Ann Neurol., 66: 415–419. doi: 10.1002/ana.21724
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2009
- EU Sixth Framework Thematic Priority Life Sciences
- Genomics and Biotechnology for Health. Grant Number: LSH-CT-2006-037315 (EPICURE)
- R.G. NHMRC Postgraduate Research Scholarship. Grant Number: ID 454829
- S.A.M. NHMRC Program Grant. Grant Number: ID: 400121
- I.E.S. & S.F.B. Federal Ministry for Education and Research in Germany. Grant Number: BMBF/NGFNplus: 01GS08123
- European Union. Grant Number: Epicure: LSH 037315
- H.L. Fellowship
- University Antwerp A.S. Fellowship FWO-F L.R.F.C.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.