A.S., S.A.M., and Y.G.W. contributed equally to this work.
Early-onset absence epilepsy caused by mutations in the glucose transporter GLUT1†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 415–419, September 2009
How to Cite
Suls, A., Mullen, S. A., Weber, Y. G., Verhaert, K., Ceulemans, B., Guerrini, R., Wuttke, T. V., Salvo-Vargas, A., Deprez, L., Claes, L. R. F., Jordanova, A., Berkovic, S. F., Lerche, H., De Jonghe, P. and Scheffer, I. E. (2009), Early-onset absence epilepsy caused by mutations in the glucose transporter GLUT1. Ann Neurol., 66: 415–419. doi: 10.1002/ana.21724
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2009
- EU Sixth Framework Thematic Priority Life Sciences
- Genomics and Biotechnology for Health. Grant Number: LSH-CT-2006-037315 (EPICURE)
- R.G. NHMRC Postgraduate Research Scholarship. Grant Number: ID 454829
- S.A.M. NHMRC Program Grant. Grant Number: ID: 400121
- I.E.S. & S.F.B. Federal Ministry for Education and Research in Germany. Grant Number: BMBF/NGFNplus: 01GS08123
- European Union. Grant Number: Epicure: LSH 037315
- H.L. Fellowship
- University Antwerp A.S. Fellowship FWO-F L.R.F.C.
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.