Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Fast food and neighborhood stroke risk†
Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 2, pages 165–170, August 2009
How to Cite
Morgenstern, L. B., Escobar, J. D., Sánchez, B. N., Hughes, R., Zuniga, B. G., Garcia, N. and Lisabeth, L. D. (2009), Fast food and neighborhood stroke risk. Ann Neurol., 66: 165–170. doi: 10.1002/ana.21726
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2008
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS38916
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!