Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Simvastatin therapy prevents brain trauma-induced increases in β-amyloid peptide levels†
Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 407–414, September 2009
How to Cite
Abrahamson, E. E., Ikonomovic, M. D., Dixon, C. E. and DeKosky, S. T. (2009), Simvastatin therapy prevents brain trauma-induced increases in β-amyloid peptide levels. Ann Neurol., 66: 407–414. doi: 10.1002/ana.21731
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 APR 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2008
- NIH (National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke). Grant Number: NS30318
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ANA_21731_sm_SupplFig1.tif||2506K||Supplementary Figure 1|
|ANA_21731_sm_SupplFig3.tif||2100K||Supplementary Figure 3|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.