Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Tetrahydrobiopterin in the prevention of hypertonia in hypoxic fetal brain†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 323–331, September 2009
How to Cite
Vásquez-Vivar, J., Whitsett, J., Derrick, M., Ji, X., Yu, L. and Tan, S. (2009), Tetrahydrobiopterin in the prevention of hypertonia in hypoxic fetal brain. Ann Neurol., 66: 323–331. doi: 10.1002/ana.21738
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2008
- National Health Institutes
- National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke award. Grant Numbers: NS054017, NS43285, NS051402
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.