authors contributed equally.
Human neural stem cells ameliorate autoimmune encephalomyelitis in non-human primates†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 343–354, September 2009
How to Cite
Pluchino, S., Gritti, A., Blezer, E., Amadio, S., Brambilla, E., Borsellino, G., Cossetti, C., Del Carro, U., Comi, G., 't Hart, B., Vescovi, A. and Martino, G. (2009), Human neural stem cells ameliorate autoimmune encephalomyelitis in non-human primates. Ann Neurol., 66: 343–354. doi: 10.1002/ana.21745
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2009
- European Union–funded framework program 5. Grant Number: HPRI-CT-2001-00150
- Italian Multiple Sclerosis Foundation. Grant Numbers: 2004/R/15, 2002/R/37, 2002/R/33, 2002/B/11 rif. 2002/R/37
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Numbers: RG-4001-A1, RG 3591-A-1, RG 3762-A-1
- Italian Ministry of Research and University
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Numbers: CS 118.1, RF03.168
- Italian Superior Institute of Health. Grant Number: # ISS CS118
- BMW Italy Group. Grant Number: BMW 2008 MART
- Myelin Project and Banca Agricola Popolare di Ragusa
- Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/15899/2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.