D.M. and F.K. contributed equally to this work.
Propagation of spreading depression inversely correlates with cortical myelin content†
Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 355–365, September 2009
How to Cite
Merkler, D., Klinker, F., Jürgens, T., Glaser, R., Paulus, W., Brinkmann, B. G., Sereda, M. W., Stadelmann-Nessler, C., Guedes, R. C. A., Brück, W. and Liebetanz, D. (2009), Propagation of spreading depression inversely correlates with cortical myelin content. Ann Neurol., 66: 355–365. doi: 10.1002/ana.21746
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
- SFB TRR43
- Walter and Ilse Rose Stiftung. Grant Number: T298/14375/2004
- Brazilian National Research Council CNPq. Grant Number: 302565/2007-8
- FINEP/IBN-NET. Grant Numbers: 01.06.0842-00, MCT-CNPq/MS-SCTIE-DECIT (17/2006)
- Del Marmol Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.