D.M. and F.K. contributed equally to this work.
Propagation of spreading depression inversely correlates with cortical myelin content†
Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 355–365, September 2009
How to Cite
Merkler, D., Klinker, F., Jürgens, T., Glaser, R., Paulus, W., Brinkmann, B. G., Sereda, M. W., Stadelmann-Nessler, C., Guedes, R. C. A., Brück, W. and Liebetanz, D. (2009), Propagation of spreading depression inversely correlates with cortical myelin content. Ann Neurol., 66: 355–365. doi: 10.1002/ana.21746
Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 11 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2008
- SFB TRR43
- Walter and Ilse Rose Stiftung. Grant Number: T298/14375/2004
- Brazilian National Research Council CNPq. Grant Number: 302565/2007-8
- FINEP/IBN-NET. Grant Numbers: 01.06.0842-00, MCT-CNPq/MS-SCTIE-DECIT (17/2006)
- Del Marmol Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|ANA_21746_sm_SuppFig1.tif||13139K||Supplemental Figure 1.|
|ANA_21746_sm_SuppFig2.tif||25716K||Supplemental Figure 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.