Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Calcium/calmodulin-dependent serine protein kinase and mental retardation†
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 438–443, October 2009
How to Cite
Hsueh, Y.-P. (2009), Calcium/calmodulin-dependent serine protein kinase and mental retardation. Ann Neurol., 66: 438–443. doi: 10.1002/ana.21755
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2009
- Academia Sinica
- National Science Council. Grant Number: NSC 97-2321-B-001-005
- National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX98-9403NI
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.