Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Anti–N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR) encephalitis in children and adolescents†
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 11–18, July 2009
How to Cite
Florance, N. R., Davis, R. L., Lam, C., Szperka, C., Zhou, L., Ahmad, S., Campen, C. J., Moss, H., Peter, N., Gleichman, A. J., Glaser, C. A., Lynch, D. R., Rosenfeld, M. R. and Dalmau, J. (2009), Anti–N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor (NMDAR) encephalitis in children and adolescents. Ann Neurol., 66: 11–18. doi: 10.1002/ana.21756
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 MAY 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2009
- National Cancer Institute
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: 2RO1CA89054, RO1CA107192, NSR56-45986, NSR01-45986
- Foederer Foundation of the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: F31MH083395
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.