Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Interleukin-6 genotype and risk for cerebral palsy in term and near-term infants†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 663–670, November 2009
How to Cite
Wu, Y. W., Croen, L. A., Torres, A. R., Van De Water, J., Grether, J. K. and Hsu, N. N. (2009), Interleukin-6 genotype and risk for cerebral palsy in term and near-term infants. Ann Neurol., 66: 663–670. doi: 10.1002/ana.21766
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: NINDS K02 NS46688
- NIH NICHD. Grant Number: HD007446
- United Cerebral Palsy Foundation. Grant Number: EH-005-03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.