Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Single-cell expression profiling of dopaminergic neurons combined with association analysis identifies pyridoxal kinase as Parkinson's disease gene†
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 6, pages 792–798, December 2009
How to Cite
Elstner, M., Morris, C. M., Heim, K., Lichtner, P., Bender, A., Mehta, D., Schulte, C., Sharma, M., Hudson, G., Goldwurm, S., Giovanetti, A., Zeviani, M., Burn, D. J., McKeith, I. G., Perry, R. H., Jaros, E., Krüger, R., Wichmann, H.-E., Schreiber, S., Campbell, H., Wilson, J. F., Wright, A. F., Dunlop, M., Pistis, G., Toniolo, D., Chinnery, P. F., Gasser, T., Klopstock, T., Meitinger, T., Prokisch, H. and Turnbull, D. M. (2009), Single-cell expression profiling of dopaminergic neurons combined with association analysis identifies pyridoxal kinase as Parkinson's disease gene. Ann Neurol., 66: 792–798. doi: 10.1002/ana.21780
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2009
- European Neurological Society
- Wellcome Trust/UK
- Impulse and Networking Fund of the Helmholtz Association in the framework of the Helmholtz Alliance for Mental Health in an Ageing Society. Grant Number: HA-215
- German National Genome Network of the German Ministry for Education and Research (NGFNplus)
- Health Protection Agency UK
- Newcastle University Centre for Brain Ageing and Vitality
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.