Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Environmental factors, brain development, and intelligence in adulthood†
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 266–267, September 2009
How to Cite
Tardieu, M. and Mikaeloff, Y. (2009), Environmental factors, brain development, and intelligence in adulthood. Ann Neurol., 66: 266–267. doi: 10.1002/ana.21781
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUN 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 JUN 2009 12:00AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.