Potential conflict of interest: Nothing to report.
Intrathecal pathogenic anti–aquaporin-4 antibodies in early neuromyelitis optica†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 5, pages 617–629, November 2009
How to Cite
Bennett, J. L., Lam, C., Kalluri, S. R., Saikali, P., Bautista, K., Dupree, C., Glogowska, M., Case, D., Antel, J. P., Owens, G. P., Gilden, D., Nessler, S., Stadelmann, C. and Hemmer, B. (2009), Intrathecal pathogenic anti–aquaporin-4 antibodies in early neuromyelitis optica. Ann Neurol., 66: 617–629. doi: 10.1002/ana.21802
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: RG3908
- Canadian Institute of Health Research CGS Doctoral award
- Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Neurologic Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS32623
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: He2386/7-1
- BMBF (KKN-MS Verbund Control-MS)
- DFG Center for Molecular Physiology of the Brain. Grant Number: TR-SFB 43
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.