Depletion of the neural precursor cell pool by glucocorticoids
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 21–30, January 2010
How to Cite
Yu, S., Patchev, A. V., Wu, Y., Lu, J., Holsboer, F., Zhang, J.-Z., Sousa, N. and Almeida, O. F. X. (2010), Depletion of the neural precursor cell pool by glucocorticoids. Ann Neurol., 67: 21–30. doi: 10.1002/ana.21812
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- Max Planck Society
- German Academic Exchange Service
- Portuguese Rectors' Conference
- Gulbenkian Foundation. Grant Number: JG 0495
- Integrated Project grant from the European Commission. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-01852
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.