A.M.J.M.v.d.M., T.P., S.K., and N.T. contributed equally to this article.
High cortical spreading depression susceptibility and migraine-associated symptoms in Cav2.1 S218L mice
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 85–98, January 2010
How to Cite
van den Maagdenberg, A. M. J. M., Pizzorusso, T., Kaja, S., Terpolilli, N., Shapovalova, M., Hoebeek, F. E., Barrett, C. F., Gherardini, L., van de Ven, R. C. G., Todorov, B., Broos, L. A. M., Tottene, A., Gao, Z., Fodor, M., De Zeeuw, C. I., Frants, R. R., Plesnila, N., Plomp, J. J., Pietrobon, D. and Ferrari, M. D. (2010), High cortical spreading depression susceptibility and migraine-associated symptoms in Cav2.1 S218L mice. Ann Neurol., 67: 85–98. doi: 10.1002/ana.21815
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2008
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Numbers: 903-52-291, Vici 918.56.602
- EU “EUROHEAD”. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2004-504837
- Center of Medical System Biology established by the Netherlands Genomics Initiative/Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research and Community
- Telethon Italy. Grant Number: GGP05236
- Italian Ministry of Education University Research. Grant Numbers: PRIN2005, FIRB2002
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds. Grant Number: MAR01-0105
- Hersenstichting Nederland. Grant Number: 9F01(2).24
- KNAW van Leersumfonds. Grant Number: AFD/ML/2901
- Dutch ZON-MW Organization for Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 912-07-022
- ALW Life Sciences, Senter (Neuro-Bsik). Grant Number: BSIK03053
- Prinses Beatrix Fonds. Grant Number: OP05-16/100506
- SENSOPAC program of the European Community. Grant Number: 028056
- European Molecular Biology Organization postdoctoral fellowship. Grant Number: ALTF810-2005
- Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research trainee award. Grant Number: ST-PDF-00140[05-1]BM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.