The location of white matter lesions and gait—A voxel-based study
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 265–269, February 2010
How to Cite
Srikanth, V., Phan, T. G., Chen, J., Beare, R., Stapleton, J. M. and Reutens, D. C. (2010), The location of white matter lesions and gait—A voxel-based study. Ann Neurol., 67: 265–269. doi: 10.1002/ana.21826
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUN 2009
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 403000
- Perpetual Trustees
- Brain Foundation
- Masonic Centenary Research Foundation
- Royal Hobart Hospital Research Foundation
- University of Tasmania
- ANZ trustees
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.