Potential conflict: N.G. has received honoraria for lectures from, served as principal investigator, member of steering committees, or member of advisory boards in clinical trials sponsored by, or has had consulting agreements over the past 5 years with Bayer-Schering, Biogen-Idec, Merck-Serono, Novartis, Sanofi-Aventis, and other companies involved in the development of MS therapeutics. N.G. has received research support by the Swiss National Research Foundation, the National Center for Competence in Research Neural Plasticity and Repair, Biogen-Idec, Merck-Serono SA Geneva, the Swiss Multiple Sclerosis Society, the 3R Research Foundation Switzerland, and the Koetser Foundation for Brain Research.
Another complication of natalizumab treatment? Taking the challenge†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 3, pages 264–266, September 2009
How to Cite
Goebels, N. and Kappos, L. (2009), Another complication of natalizumab treatment? Taking the challenge. Ann Neurol., 66: 264–266. doi: 10.1002/ana.21842
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Swiss National Research Foundation
- Swiss MS Society
- European Community
- Gianni Rubatto Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.