APOE predicts amyloid-beta but not tau Alzheimer pathology in cognitively normal aging
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 122–131, January 2010
How to Cite
Morris, J. C., Roe, C. M., Xiong, C., Fagan, A. M., Goate, A. M., Holtzman, D. M. and Mintun, M. A. (2010), APOE predicts amyloid-beta but not tau Alzheimer pathology in cognitively normal aging. Ann Neurol., 67: 122–131. doi: 10.1002/ana.21843
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 AUG 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2009
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: P50 AG05681, P01 AG03991, P01 AG026276
- Charles and Joanne Knight Alzheimer Research Initiative of the Washington University Alzheimer's Disease Research Center, St. Louis, MO
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: Postdoctoral Program of 1UL1RR024992-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!