Increased frontoparietal integration after stroke and cognitive recovery
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 5, pages 753–756, November 2010
How to Cite
Sharp, D. J., Turkheimer, F. E., Bose, S. K., Scott, S. K. and Wise, R. J. S. (2010), Increased frontoparietal integration after stroke and cognitive recovery. Ann Neurol., 68: 753–756. doi: 10.1002/ana.21866
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2010 06:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2009
- Medical Research Council
- The Wellcome Trust
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: EP/E049451/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.