Potential conflict of interest: Dr Hawker has received honoraria from Biogen IDEC, Teva, Bayer, Genentech and GSK; Dr O'Connor has received honoraria from Bio MS, BiogenIDEC, Teva, Serono, Roche, Genentech, Bayer; Dr Freedman has received honoraria from Sanofi-Aventis, BiogenIdec, EMD Serono, Teva, Bayer Healthcare, Eli Lilly, Eisai, Novartis, Genentech; Dr Calabrasi has received honoraria for consulting from: Teva, Biogen-IDEC, Genentech, Serono, Novartis, Amplimmune, Vertex, and Centacor, PC has received research support from Bayer, Serono, Biogen-IDEC, Teva, and Genentech; Dr Waubant's research has been supported by Biogen-Idec, Pfizer, Sanofi-Aventis, the National MS Society, the Immune Tolerance Network and the Nancy Davis Foundation. Dr Waubant has been a consultant for Artielle and Zymogenetics. She has received honorarium for one educational presentation from Biogen Idec; Dr Hauser, Dr Panitch, Dr Vollmer have nothing to disclose.
Rituximab in patients with primary progressive multiple sclerosis: Results of a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled multicenter trial†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 66, Issue 4, pages 460–471, October 2009
How to Cite
Hawker, K., O'Connor, P., Freedman, M. S., Calabresi, P. A., Antel, J., Simon, J., Hauser, S., Waubant, E., Vollmer, T., Panitch, H., Zhang, J., Chin, P. and Smith, C. H. (2009), Rituximab in patients with primary progressive multiple sclerosis: Results of a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled multicenter trial. Ann Neurol., 66: 460–471. doi: 10.1002/ana.21867
Other investigators who participated in the OLYMPUS Trial Group are listed in the Appendix on page xxx.
- Issue online: 8 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 SEP 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 19 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 AUG 2009
- Clinicaltrials.gov under “A Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rituximab in Adults With Primary Progressive Multiple Sclerosis”. Grant Number: NCT00087529
- Genentech, Inc.
- Biogen Idec, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.