Hippocampal interictal spikes disrupt cognition in rats
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 2, pages 250–257, February 2010
How to Cite
Kleen, J. K., Scott, R. C., Holmes, G. L. and Lenck-Santini, P. P. (2010), Hippocampal interictal spikes disrupt cognition in rats. Ann Neurol., 67: 250–257. doi: 10.1002/ana.21896
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 OCT 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 22 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2009
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 5R01NS056170-02, 1F30NS064624-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.