Dementia incidence continues to increase with age in the oldest old: The 90+ study
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 114–121, January 2010
How to Cite
Corrada, M. M., Brookmeyer, R., Paganini-Hill, A., Berlau, D. and Kawas, C. H. (2010), Dementia incidence continues to increase with age in the oldest old: The 90+ study. Ann Neurol., 67: 114–121. doi: 10.1002/ana.21915
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 NOV 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 15 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2009
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Numbers: R01AG21055, T32AG000096
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.