Novel peptide from spider venom inhibits P2X3 receptors and inflammatory pain
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 680–683, May 2010
How to Cite
Grishin, E. V., Savchenko, G. A., Vassilevski, A. A., Korolkova, Y. V., Boychuk, Y. A., Viatchenko-Karpinski, V. Y., Nadezhdin, K. D., Arseniev, A. S., Pluzhnikov, K. A., Kulyk, V. B., Voitenko, N. V. and Krishtal, O. O. (2010), Novel peptide from spider venom inhibits P2X3 receptors and inflammatory pain. Ann Neurol., 67: 680–683. doi: 10.1002/ana.21949
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2009
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research and the Ukrainian Academy of Science. Grant Number: 08-04-90444
- International Association for Cooperation with Scientists from the former Soviet Union grants
- Program of Cell and Molecular Biology of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Federal Agency for Education of the Russian Federation. Grant Number: state contract Π 1388
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.