Dr Bazzano had full access to all of the data in the study and takes responsibility for the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the data analysis.
Body mass index and risk of stroke among Chinese men and women
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 1, pages 11–20, January 2010
How to Cite
Bazzano, L. A., Gu, D., Whelton, M. R., Wu, X., Chen, C.-S., Duan, X., Chen, J., Chen, J.-C. and He, J. (2010), Body mass index and risk of stroke among Chinese men and women. Ann Neurol., 67: 11–20. doi: 10.1002/ana.21950
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 1 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2009
- American Heart Association, Dallas, TX. Grant Number: National grant-in-aid 9750612N
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute of the NIH, Bethesda, MD. Grant Number: V01 HL072507
- Chinese Ministry of Health, Beijing, China. Grant Number: 1999-272
- Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences, Beijing, China
- National Center for Research Resources of the NIH, Bethesda, MD via the Tulane Hypertension and Renal Center of Excellence. Grant Number: P20-RR017659
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.