Statistical analysis was conducted by Heather J. Wiste, BA and Stephen D. Weigand, MS.
Effect of apolipoprotein E on biomarkers of amyloid load and neuronal pathology in Alzheimer disease
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 308–316, March 2010
How to Cite
Vemuri, P., Wiste, H. J., Weigand, S. D., Knopman, D. S., Shaw, L. M., Trojanowski, J. Q., Aisen, P. S., Weiner, M., Petersen, R. C. and Jack, C. R. (2010), Effect of apolipoprotein E on biomarkers of amyloid load and neuronal pathology in Alzheimer disease. Ann Neurol., 67: 308–316. doi: 10.1002/ana.21953
Data used in the preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (www.loni.ucla.edu\ADNI). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data, but did not participate in analysis or the writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators is available at www.loni.ucla.edu\ADNI\Collaboration\ADNI_Manuscript_Citations.pdf
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2009
- NIH National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG11378
- Robert H. Smith Family Foundation Research Fellowship
- Alexander Family Alzheimer's Disease Research Professorship of the Mayo Foundation, U.S.A.
- Opus building NIH grant. Grant Number: C06 RR018898
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.