Statistical analysis was conducted by Heather J. Wiste, BA and Stephen D. Weigand, MS.
Effect of apolipoprotein E on biomarkers of amyloid load and neuronal pathology in Alzheimer disease
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 3, pages 308–316, March 2010
How to Cite
Vemuri, P., Wiste, H. J., Weigand, S. D., Knopman, D. S., Shaw, L. M., Trojanowski, J. Q., Aisen, P. S., Weiner, M., Petersen, R. C. and Jack, C. R. (2010), Effect of apolipoprotein E on biomarkers of amyloid load and neuronal pathology in Alzheimer disease. Ann Neurol., 67: 308–316. doi: 10.1002/ana.21953
Data used in the preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (www.loni.ucla.edu\ADNI). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data, but did not participate in analysis or the writing of this report. A complete listing of ADNI investigators is available at www.loni.ucla.edu\ADNI\Collaboration\ADNI_Manuscript_Citations.pdf
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 DEC 2009 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2009
- NIH National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG11378
- Robert H. Smith Family Foundation Research Fellowship
- Alexander Family Alzheimer's Disease Research Professorship of the Mayo Foundation, U.S.A.
- Opus building NIH grant. Grant Number: C06 RR018898
Additional supporting information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.