First appraisal of brain pathology owing to A30P mutant alpha-synuclein
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 684–689, May 2010
How to Cite
Seidel, K., Schöls, L., Nuber, S., Petrasch-Parwez, E., Gierga, K., Wszolek, Z., Dickson, D., Gai, W. P., Bornemann, A., Riess, O., Rami, A., Den Dunnen, W. F. A., Deller, T., Rüb, U. and Krüger, R. (2010), First appraisal of brain pathology owing to A30P mutant alpha-synuclein. Ann Neurol., 67: 684–689. doi: 10.1002/ana.21966
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2009
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: RU 1215/1-2, KR2119/3-1
- Federal Ministry for Education and Research. Grant Number: 01GS01834
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.