Thalamic sensitization transforms localized pain into widespread allodynia
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 81–91, July 2010
How to Cite
Burstein, R., Jakubowski, M., Garcia-Nicas, E., Kainz, V., Bajwa, Z., Hargreaves, R., Becerra, L. and Borsook, D. (2010), Thalamic sensitization transforms localized pain into widespread allodynia. Ann Neurol., 68: 81–91. doi: 10.1002/ana.21994
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: NS-051484, NS-056195, K24 064050
- Merck & Co. Investigator-Initiated Studies Program. Grant Number: #25791
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.