Thalamic sensitization transforms localized pain into widespread allodynia
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 81–91, July 2010
How to Cite
Burstein, R., Jakubowski, M., Garcia-Nicas, E., Kainz, V., Bajwa, Z., Hargreaves, R., Becerra, L. and Borsook, D. (2010), Thalamic sensitization transforms localized pain into widespread allodynia. Ann Neurol., 68: 81–91. doi: 10.1002/ana.21994
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: NS-051484, NS-056195, K24 064050
- Merck & Co. Investigator-Initiated Studies Program. Grant Number: #25791
Additional Supporting Information can be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.