Longitudinal study of vision and retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in multiple sclerosis
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 6, pages 749–760, June 2010
How to Cite
Talman, L. S., Bisker, E. R., Sackel, D. J., Long, D. A., Galetta, K. M., Ratchford, J. N., Lile, D. J., Farrell, S. K., Loguidice, M. J., Remington, G., Conger, A., Frohman, T. C., Jacobs, D. A., Markowitz, C. E., Cutter, G. R., Ying, G.-S., Dai, Y., Maguire, M. G., Galetta, S. L., Frohman, E. M., Calabresi, P. A. and Balcer, L. J. (2010), Longitudinal study of vision and retinal nerve fiber layer thickness in multiple sclerosis. Ann Neurol., 67: 749–760. doi: 10.1002/ana.22005
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 FEB 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2009
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society. Grant Number: PP1115
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society Tissue Repair Partnership. Grant Number: TR 3760-A-3
- NIH/ National Eye Institute. Grant Number: K24 EY 014136
- DAD's Foundation
- McNeill Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.