Environmental neurotoxin-induced progressive model of parkinsonism in rats
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 70–80, July 2010
How to Cite
Shen, W.-B., McDowell, K. A., Siebert, A. A., Clark, S. M., Dugger, N. V., Valentino, K. M., Jinnah, H. A., Sztalryd, C., Fishman, P. S., Shaw, C. A., Jafri, M. S. and Yarowsky, P. J. (2010), Environmental neurotoxin-induced progressive model of parkinsonism in rats. Ann Neurol., 68: 70–80. doi: 10.1002/ana.22018
- Issue online: 25 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- Veteran's Affairs
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences training grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.