Clinical Trial URL: http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00328640; identification number: NCT00328640.
Standardized discharge orders after stroke: Results of the quality improvement in stroke prevention (QUISP) cluster randomized trial†
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 67, Issue 5, pages 579–589, May 2010
How to Cite
Johnston, S. C., Sidney, S., Hills, N. K., Grosvenor, D., Klingman, J. G., Bernstein, A. and Levin, E. (2010), Standardized discharge orders after stroke: Results of the quality improvement in stroke prevention (QUISP) cluster randomized trial. Ann Neurol., 67: 579–589. doi: 10.1002/ana.22019
- Issue published online: 26 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 SEP 2009
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, administered through the Association of American Medical Colleges
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.