Levodopa, methylmalonic acid, and neuropathy in idiopathic Parkinson disease
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 1, pages 28–36, July 2010
How to Cite
Toth, C., Breithaupt, K., Ge, S., Duan, Y., Terris, J. M., Thiessen, A., Wiebe, S., Zochodne, D. W. and Suchowersky, O. (2010), Levodopa, methylmalonic acid, and neuropathy in idiopathic Parkinson disease. Ann Neurol., 68: 28–36. doi: 10.1002/ana.22021
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2010
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 MAR 2010 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2009
- Alberta Heritage Medical Research Foundation
- University of Calgary
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.