Apoptosis-inducing factor deficiency sensitizes dopaminergic neurons to parkinsonian neurotoxins
Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 184–192, August 2010
How to Cite
Perier, C., Bové, J., Dehay, B., Jackson-Lewis, V., Rabinovitch, P. S., Przedborski, S. and Vila, M. (2010), Apoptosis-inducing factor deficiency sensitizes dopaminergic neurons to parkinsonian neurotoxins. Ann Neurol., 68: 184–192. doi: 10.1002/ana.22034
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2009
- European Commission's Marie Curie Excellence. Grant Number: MEXT-CT-2005-24929
- European Commission's Marie Curie International Reintegration. Grant Number: MIRG-CT-2004-6505
- Fundació la Caixa, Spain. Grant Number: BM06-153
- Fondo de Investigación Sanitaria-Instituto de Salud Carlos III, Spain. Grant Number: PI071019
- National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG021617
- US Department of Defense. Grant Number: DAMD 17-03-1-0482
- Ramón y Cajal program from Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.