Phone: 886-6-235-3535 ext 5289; Fax: 886-6-275-3083
Altered inflammatory responses in preterm children with cerebral palsy
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 204–212, August 2010
How to Cite
Lin, C.-Y., Chang, Y.-C., Wang, S.-T., Lee, T.-Y., Lin, C.-F. and Huang, C.-C. (2010), Altered inflammatory responses in preterm children with cerebral palsy. Ann Neurol., 68: 204–212. doi: 10.1002/ana.22049
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2010
- Taiwan National Health Research Institute. Grant Number: NHRI-EX 95,96,97-9414NI
- National Science Counsel. Grant Numbers: NSC 97-2811-B-006-014, NSC98-2628-B006-001-MY3
- Center for Gene Regulation and Signal Transduction Research
- National Cheng Kung University. Grant Number: NCKU96-99
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.