L.B. and P.R. contributed equally.
Early onset collagen VI myopathies: Genetic and clinical correlations
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 4, pages 511–520, October 2010
How to Cite
Briñas, L., Richard, P., Quijano-Roy, S., Gartioux, C., Ledeuil, C., Lacène, E., Makri, S., Ferreiro, A., Maugenre, S., Topaloglu, H., Haliloglu, G., Pénisson-Besnier, I., Jeannet, P.-Y., Merlini, L., Navarro, C., Toutain, A., Chaigne, D., Desguerre, I., de Die-Smulders, C., Dunand, M., Echenne, B., Eymard, B., Kuntzer, T., Maincent, K., Mayer, M., Plessis, G., Rivier, F., Roelens, F., Stojkovic, T., Lía Taratuto, A., Lubieniecki, F., Monges, S., Tranchant, C., Viollet, L., Romero, N. B., Estournet, B., Guicheney, P. and Allamand, V. (2010), Early onset collagen VI myopathies: Genetic and clinical correlations. Ann Neurol., 68: 511–520. doi: 10.1002/ana.22087
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.