Glut1 deficiency: Inheritance pattern determined by haploinsufficiency
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 6, pages 955–958, December 2010
How to Cite
Rotstein, M., Engelstad, K., Yang, H., Wang, D., Levy, B., Chung, W. K. and De Vivo, D. C. (2010), Glut1 deficiency: Inheritance pattern determined by haploinsufficiency. Ann Neurol., 68: 955–958. doi: 10.1002/ana.22088
- Issue online: 30 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2009
- Pediatric Neurotransmitter Disease Association
- NIH. Grant Number: #1UL1 RR024156-01
- National Institutes of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: #5K12NS01698, #5R01NS37949
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: #5P01HD32062
- Spinal Muscular Atrophy Foundation
- Will Foundation
- Colleen Giblin Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.