Potential Conflicts of Interest Nothing to report.
Variably protease-sensitive prionopathy: A new sporadic disease of the prion protein†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 American Neurological Association
Annals of Neurology
Volume 68, Issue 2, pages 162–172, August 2010
How to Cite
Zou, W.-Q., Puoti, G., Xiao, X., Yuan, J., Qing, L., Cali, I., Shimoji, M., Langeveld, J. P.M., Castellani, R., Notari, S., Crain, B., Schmidt, R. E., Geschwind, M., DeArmond, S. J., Cairns, N. J., Dickson, D., Honig, L., Torres, J. M., Mastrianni, J., Capellari, S., Giaccone, G., Belay, E. D., Schonberger, L. B., Cohen, M., Perry, G., Kong, Q., Parchi, P., Tagliavini, F. and Gambetti, P. (2010), Variably protease-sensitive prionopathy: A new sporadic disease of the prion protein. Ann Neurol., 68: 162–172. doi: 10.1002/ana.22094
- Issue online: 2 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2010
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NIA AG14359, AG08702
- NINDS. Grant Number: R01NS062787
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: CCU 515004
- Britton Fund
- CJD Foundation
- Alliance BioSecure
- University Center on Aging and Health with the support of the McGregor Foundation and President's Discretionary Fund (Case Western Reserve University)
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: AG05681
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.